Happy Birthday Carrie!!
You are now one step closer to pregnancy!! Ain't that great?!.. Haha!
It's always fun to meet up with W25F!! We should do that even after we grow old. We can still meet up at the City Community Centres to do our morning Exercises and night Line Dance Classes. And after that we'll just head to the nearest Kopitiam to tuck in to a hearty supply of "liquid bread", in hopes of seeing people do stupid stuff again. Haha.
Apparently, Kovan isn't a place that is hip enough for night buses to travel there, which meant that I had to stop at Seranggoon MRT station and take a cab home. Waited for a cab but none showed up. So I decided to walk home instead. The journey back was what one would call, "silent, as the grave". I tried to find my MP3 but realized I didn't bring it out. I realized that nowadays, I tend to forget to bring a daily necessity out with me. Thus the entire journey from Seranggoon to Kovan MRT was like walking along the long stretches of Adam road where cars would just ZIP by and you can do nothing but admire them that they have such a privilege of owning a car; and a license. It was super boring cause everyone was sleeping.. But nevertheless, my churning bowel movements kept me company throughout the entire walk home. I just kept farting at certain intervals of time. Gas just kept forming inside of me and no matter how much I fart it just never seems to end! But still, I managed to reach home in one piece! Hey hey hey!
I think I should pat myself in the back because I'd usually take a cab home even though the journey was short. I managed to save about $9 in cab fare/1N of energy to lift the EZ-link card to tap it in transport expenditures today! Alright I deserve a Bursary award OF CASH for that feat!! Haha!
Oh yeah another funny video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qJaow1Kf0
Super dumb. Look at the kid. Hahahahha! This is a classic! :)