Holidays are ending soon! It'll be the start of another chapter of a monotonous lifestyle where all I do will be wake up, go school, go home, sleep.
My grades aren't very good.. Was contemplating on whether I should join underground gambling, or be one of those uncles who queues up in long lines just to buy that 4 numbers which could make me rich! And then go back to my friends to drink up and increase my beer belly size. I seriously have to stop drinking. It's making me broke and it's giving me a spare tyre.
My money pool is already dry, and the 3rd week hasn't even come. I don't know how i'll manage to survive in school!! Maybe i'm due for a bread and butter diet for the rest of the month. Haha.
I can't wait till I work in the zoo, if given a chance! I just want to be so busy making money that I have less free time cause all my free time is always spent alone, whats the bloody point.
Just need to get started on my stupid resume. Google time!