I think i'm born with some kind of rare disease. When I get really tired of something or get really stressed up, I cough. Not for a day, for months! I still remember during the first semester of year 1, during the middle of the semester I kept coughing. Even during skits, when I had to act as a doctor, I kept coughing, and I remembered how my classmates would laugh and say "doctor still cough ah!". Those were the sweet ol' days when W15D would hang out.
Anyway, this cough keeps getting worse. Water would gather at my throat to irritate it and I'll try to cough it out. This is the early stage. In the later stages, my whole throat will go dry and coughing will be extremely painful, sometimes even leading to blood-coughs. I hope this does not happen again. Ah, but who gives a damn. It's always the common, easy-to-use "go see a doctor" advice. Guess family is still the best...
I'm not like them. Don't treat me like them. Don't do unto me what they did unto you. It isn't fair to me.