So Nic chose Blue, Aiden Red, And I was Yellow. We had to choose these colors cause one of us was color blind. Funny. Haha. But, being the good men that we are, we accepted our friend's "disability" and we decided to take on the colors.
Okay so here are the rules of RISK. Since we have 3 players only, we each get to place 35 units on the map. And each turn, each player is only allowed to place one piece( any type will do. soldier, calvary, cannon is acceptable), on any territory that is not already conquered by another player. So after placing finish, it was time to WAGE WAR!!
My troop placements were mostly on Europe and the small Grey area, while Nic and Aiden's were on the yellow, brown, and orange, I think.
As the game progressed after 2 hours, Nic had already 1 continent to himself, while Aiden had 2! And I only had 1. So aiden pretty much got alot of reinforcement perks, and Nic, having a bigger continent, got more reinforcements.
Then as the game progressed, while Nic and Aiden were busy fighting each other, I managed to chase Nic's stupid "Elite" Calvary unit our of my area and conquered Europe! Conquering europe gives you extra 7 units each turn, so, adding australia and the territories in total, I get 14 units each turn. That's a lot! Haha.
Then they shifted their attacks to me. Cause I posed a big threat... Haha.
So the game continued on with me being the main target. This is what it lead to in the end.
They tried to take over that last small patch of green land I owned. But kept failing. Even up to their 3rd try they failed. Thus the power of my yellow troops.
My units got cornered into one small area. And they actually stationed all of their troops to ensure I won't get out. To think they were the ones who emphasised on the "No Alliance" Rule.
But then a miracle happened!!
But then a miracle happened!!
We started the game at 6pm. Played till 10pm. And we wouldn't have finished, if it were not for the earthquake... Haha.
Good Game Cheese Buns! We should do this more often! Next board game shall be Monopoly, with a twist!