Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
realise.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 / 9:56 PM

I'm spending most of my after-school hours at home, and I for one do not like it.

The ignus fatuus, still lingers in my thoughts, eating away my energy till there's nothing left. I tend to find it hard to forget things that have played a major role in my life, does everyone feel that? Or is it just a cacoethes..

Despite how hard I try to ignore, it always comes back, lacerating my heart. Leaving me sitting around in my house, waiting. Despite the pejoration of my body, I still kept believing that change will come, I just had to wait.

Perhaps it was due to seeing too much of some feelings. These feelings, just kept thinning the walls that held my mind in place. I reach extremes outside of those walls, sometimes; and it scares the hell out of me.

Schadenfreude, is enjoyment taking from the misfortune of others.
Are you guilty of it?