Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
One Red Paperclip
Saturday, September 27, 2008 / 11:12 PM

Monday is coming!!! The night cycling trip to Bukit Timah with a-lot-of-people!! haha. I don't think I'm going to school on Monday. NO ONE is free to skip lesson, so I've got 3 choices of fun stuff for myself...

1) Go to VivoCity PageOne and get myself a book, sit down, & read
2) Watch a movie
3) Go to school's library and waste my day away

Watching a movie by myself, I don't know if I have reached that state of foolish-thinking level. Everybody in the cinema will be wondering am I socially deficit, or I have imaginary friends watching with me... Then I'll be occupying those one-person seats that everyone wonders "Why put this kind of seat in the cinema?!?!". haha!! Maybe I'll wear sunglasses and go into the cinema.... K that's even dumber.. Nevertheless, I'm still skipping Monday's class... Ideas Ideas.. Maybe I'll google up, 'What can one person do in Singapore?'..
haha!