URGH I HATE CODING!! Before entering RP, i was ecstatic about joining the IT society in hopes that it'll be a very lazy and easy environment to pass and excel in considering that I once wasted my entire life gaming everyday. But to my dismay, it is starting to get tougher every year!!(come on brinston, since when do things get easier as you progress through?)
My classmates.. THEY'RE FROM SO MANY different walks of life. But majority of them are gamers and don't feel very good in this class. I don't want to go back to gaming cause it REALLY is a waste of time.. I hope I'll be able to blend in with the class, however, the way things are going now, I think it'll be very very slow..............................
oh, I forgot to mention. There's this girl in my class. She's weird. Literally WEIRD!! I believe in karma, so I shan't elaborate and pick and point about every ligament, muscle and facial fixtures that she has. So i'll just sum her up, nice & short...... Alien.
OH and before I forget, tracking update
Dates Cycled (october): 17,19, 22,23,25,26,27
Distance Travelled over accumulated dates: 124.58 km
Time Spent on Bikes: 9:10:58
Maximum Speed: 38.1 km/h
Average Speed: 13.5 km/h
Places Travelled/Passed: Old Tampines Road, Bedok South Avenue 3, Upper East Coast Road, East Coast Park, Lau Pa Sat, Suntec City, Raffles Place, Raffles City, Bugis, Indoor Stadium, Little India, Novena Square, KK Women's & Children's Hospital, Bras Basah, Clarke Quay, Stamford Raffles Statue, Stansfield College, Selegie Soybean/Beancurd
Bruised Areas: Heads & Shoulders, Knees & Toes
Lesson Learnt: The Mutton Soup near Bugis is PEPPERY & SEDAP!!! Super spicaaayyeee!!!
Remarks: Next area of interest should be Harbourfront, Bukit Timah, Fort Canning, Mount Faber, Woodleigh Cemetry(optional, with a success rate of 40%)