Flyer Outing
YEAP I've actually been on THEFLYER!!!! My church had organized something like a tour around certain parts of Singapore. And the highlight of the tour was the SINGAPORE FLYER!! But we had several other stops along the way. So we stopped at places like, Botanic Gardens, YMCA, Mount Faber, Bugis Food Market( =/ ), and of course, theFLYER!!!
FIRST OFF...
Our Cheeky Aunt, or as we call her, "Godma"!
My aunt's had to pose for a picture so it turned out like this...
The Showdown!!
AND THE...
FLYER!!
There're only a few pictures because the camera battery was exhausted from all the photo taking at Botanic Gardens. Haha.
theBEST
ThyBeloved
Birthday Stuff
The Cruise Gang celebrated with me at this Fish Market or whatever it was called. I am still not able to recall the name of that restaurant but it was probably the Sister restaurant of Fish & Co. Anyway they bought this SWEE HENG Cake which caused them to be erm.... 1 HOUR LATE?!?! Haha! But Dawn had to leave early cause of studies.. =/ Thanks for the 1 HOUR OF COMPANY DAWN! Stanley drove so we went cruising in the night. Couldn't decide on where to go so we ended up in places like Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and more, but in the end we ended up in One Leicester!! Then we had ventured into the deep dark, area of Woodleigh. It was fun but I definitely will not try to repeat that Woodleigh thing again. Haha!
So here's some of the stuff I received, they're super stupendous!!
The-Super-Thoughtful-Creative-Sexy-Artistic Cards..
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY MOST COVETED PRIZES!!
Thank you friends!!!! Haha! Let's go out together SOON!!! :)
~HeNdErSoN WaVeS~
Most Recently, I went to the HENDERSON WAVES with "BRUDDDERR" for her study break!!! The place is sssuuuuuuuuuuuupeerr COOL! man! Haha!! The photos are kinda lousy because I only had my Viewty with me and no professional/standard/approved/qualified/exceptional camera with me...
"BRUDDERRR"!!! LET'S GO OUT AGAIN!!! It was really fun hanging out with you!! We should do this like, every 2 hours or so.. Haha!! Look me up SOON for that Hokkienmee we've been talking about k!!!!!! :)

And remember to be.....
Have you Pee-ed yet?? :O
Labels: free bus ride