I'm feeling damn sick. I've got a fever, and my right eye gives me pains 24/7.
There're those "water-bags" growing around my body. It's something like a pimple where there is water inside but then it isn't a pimple. ARGHH damn sick.
I've been super moody today. Might be because I'm not used to being sick. I've always managed to escape the cluthes of sickness even in the midst of disease-ridden friends, but I don't know what I did that made me have an outbreak of all these weird illness-es. I hate being sick. I'm feeling so weak that I have to use my whole body to push open my bloody front door. Being sick is no fun..
I don't know whether I should go to school or not, but then I guess I have to follow Jim Carrey in saying:

YES!
It's a little bit funny.... This feeling inside..
Germs; That's what it is..!