Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
Day 1
Monday, December 01, 2008 / 11:27 PM

Day 1
Time: 11:27pm
Topic: Summary A Day's Tasks

I awoke from my slumber, only to heave a sigh of relieve that my fever has subsided. I left my room for the toilet, and by the time I reached there, I was trying to catch my breath. As I brushed my teeth, I noticed red spots growing around my body. It might be mosquito bites, but I ruled it out as there were too many. I headed over to mum's place to show her the spots, and in which she brought me to the family doctor. Upon inspection, it appears that I have contracted a sickness. Just one glance and the doctor knew what it was. Chicken Pox. I've contracted the painstakingly irritable chicken pox. He prescribed me a weeks' rest and 4 medications. One medicine is to be taken every 3 hours. The other is 2 for every 6 hours. And another is for every 8 hours. I was not happy. The only thing I could do at home was watch tv, read books. I wanted to go swimming, I wanted to perfect my swimming stroke as I found swimming in my "own" style very taxing.

It is night time, grandma has called me, and given her own prescription. She has become my dietitian, and has written a list of foods that I should avoid for how many years. Thank God I don't enjoy eating duck and Century eggs.

It's a new day tomorrow, new spots will emerge, new irritable tendencies will surface. I want to be Johnny Torch, where I can shout "Flame On!", and all the germs in my body will be killed instantly due to the high heat intensity.
It's going to be tomorrow soon.
It's going to be..
Day 2...