Day 2
Time: -
Topic: Unbelievable
It's already the 2nd day being QUARANTINED. Life's been a bore. Mother has been really supportive by bringing lunch & dinner to the house for me to eat. Other than that, I pretty much don't look forward to anything. Chicken Pox is a very boring disease.... I've researched more on chicken pox, and what I saw shocked me. It lasts for a period of 10-21 days. Please don't be 21 days. I want to celebrate christmas!!
But looking at the current state of the pox on my body, I am really not sure. There are spots EVERYWHERE. My body, hands, legs, even on my head. Lying down is now very painful, and it's kind of hard to fall asleep now because of all the stings I get if I turn too fast or too slow. Calamine has been my best friend now, but the doctor only allowed me to apply it twice a day. Problem is, I cannot apply it by myself because there are only certain reachable areas that my arms can extend to, so I have to rely on my relatives to help me. And they only come during lunch or dinner. Other than that I've to fend for myself, resisting not to scratch.
Pox's a bore, the temptation to scratch is getting worse. I'm thinking of wearing mittens to prevent me from scratching. And I'll scotch-tape the holes so that I can't get my hand out;