Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
Wrinkles & Spots
Sunday, December 21, 2008 / 1:18 AM

I think old age is catching up with me. My joints seem to be 'crack-a-lacking' everytime i move a joined ligament. And in which, I'll feel that area being very loose. I don't want to grow old!! I want to stay in my prime ages and go to the Army and do work-outs, shoot rifles, get into trouble and wear that god-damn uniform.

Plus it seems that I am getting very temperamental. Reflection suggests that it is due to the long confinement in my house which led me to having zero outside-world contact. I still remember that 'hwee-ling' that I got when Mel, Si Xuan & the heartless friend of mine asked me out. The feeling that I got was somewhat similar to entering your first shopping mall. I even remember the Funan Centre's Service Lady's sparkling eyes that shine like the stars. I think she should get better contrast lenses.

And everytime after an outing, I have to go home where nobody is ever around. Sis is always outside at who knows where. Singapore is such a small place, and she hangs out every single day till the wee and I mean WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hours of the morning. Is singapore THAT interesting? Thus, I always crave to GO OUT!!! But I have no car, and there's always something on tomorrow.

But I would say that these past few weeks have been very fruitful. I met up with Abriel, talked with Sean, and went to Gold Class with Vincent. It's like reliving my Secondary School days again!

And hanging out with the gang always brightens up my day. Despite being overly tired for the previous outing. Haha. I'm glad Mel got rid of the cockroach problem in her car.

I hope I'm able to meet these people up every single day man... That'd be so fan-tastic, considering the amount of fun-tential each of us can bring to the table!

Meet Up Meet Up Meet Up!!!