Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
Down & Out
Thursday, January 15, 2009 / 3:37 PM

Life's been pretty sucky now.

I've not been on any night cycling trips recently, and my legs are whining that they need action everytime I enter a cinema.
A whole lot of other shit is happening around me, and sometimes it happens either too fast or too slow. Most of it is wearing me down, and my threshold for such bullshit is getting lesser and lesser. I flare up at almost any small thing, and when I reflect a while later, I end up getting disappointed with myself and the whole cycle starts again.

Screw life man. Screw school. Screw Work. Screw the unfairness. Screw everyone trying to get what they want and forsaking others. Screw the people who are so stupid to sacrifice for the people who are trying to get what they want and end up forsaken. Screw people who are so concerned with their own problems that other people's problems don't matter to them.


Through that paragraph, I believe I've offended about 300 billion of the earth's population. Well, screw you, talk to my answering machine.