Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
Archiving according to G.O.D
Friday, February 06, 2009 / 9:23 PM

Hello people! I just came back from Batam and got sick with food poisoning and severe exhaustion to the point that I woke up at 5am and puked and shitted almost every 5 minutes all the way till 7am! But anyway, I'M WORKING!!! MY first shot at working!!

AND I CAN SAY WITH A CLEAR, DEFINITIVE VOICE


It's Boring....


I got a desk. And soon, a desk gets work. And soon my desk became like this..



For corporate sake I had to to alot of stuff. You know... The usual. See even below my desk there's work. Under that dark dark corner. I've been finding places where I can put all my work. But anyway, there's a lot of stuff to do, but I managed to POWER THROUGH and my desk became spick and SPAN!!! Huzsah~

So, being bored while waiting for my aunt, I started to doodle on the computer with sticky notes. Sticky notes are now my best friend. Here's my creation so far....



There's something below the middle and the right picture. I'm making a gallery of them where they all link up in one way or another, affecting the middle picture. Cool right! (:

Oh and that cross up there is a note saying "When in doubt, turn to G.O.D ! And G.O.D is in your drawer." G.O.D is something that I made by myself! It's helpful, interesting, and informative!

See, G.O.D guides me in everything that I have to do. He guides me with all the work that I have on my desk in the previous picture. He shows me what to do correctly, and guides me step by step.





Want to know what G.O.D is?