Music



Journals
Websites
Tag Board
Credits
Total Distance Clock In
Ears are for listening
Thursday, July 30, 2009 / 10:54 PM

Stop being ignorant and OPEN YOUR EYES.

SEE the circumstances before you.

There's ALWAYS a reason behind every action.

Just cause someone doesn't do things the way YOU WANT doesn't mean that they are intentionally disobeying you.

With you, it's always "I am right! I do the correct things and I know more than you cause I am older!".

If you want people to respect you, YOU have to respect them FIRST.

You're always saying "Do unto others what others do unto you", and yet you don't start it. If you don't want to start respecting others cause of your own reasons, then why should others start respecting you?

You're always taking it for granted when people appease you.

Don't always expect others to do what you want because OTHER people HAVE their own wants too.

Why should others do what YOU WANT when YOU DON'T even listen to what they want?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but this post isn't exclusively for you.